Are you ready to rock your ears for funny money? Look through our review of wired and wireless earbuds and see for yourself – the best and cheapest in-ear headphones are all here and can be bought in a couple of clicks.
The List of 20 Best Inexpensive Earbuds of 2018
Check our top 20 list of inexpensive earbuds in alphabetical order.
|1||Betron YSM1000||118 dB||16 ohm||19|| Check|
|2||Brainwavz S0||100 dB||16 ohm||20|| Check|
|3||Brainwavz Delta||100 dB||16 ohm||18|| Check|
|4||House of Marley Smile Jamaica||109 dB||16 ohm||17|| Check|
|5||JBL Synchros E10 Earbuds||105 dB||32 ohm||16|| Check|
|6||Koss The Plug||112 db||16 ohm||15|| Check|
|7||KZ ZST||106 dB||18 ohm||13|| Check|
|8||MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6||98 dB||16 ohm||14|| Check|
|9||MEE audio M6 PRO Earbuds||100 dB||16 ohm||12|| Check|
|10||Monoprice In-Ear Earphones||96 dB||32 ohm||11|| Check|
|11||1MORE Piston Fit Earbuds||100 dB||32 ohm||9|| Check|
|12||Panasonic RPHJE120K||96 dB||16 ohm||10|| Check|
|13||Philips SHE3590||103 dB||16 ohm||8|| Check|
|14||RHA MA390||89 dB||16 ohm||7|| Check|
|15||Sennheiser CX 300 II||113 dB||16 ohm||3|| Check|
|16||Sennheiser CX 3.00||118 dB||18 ohm||2|| Check|
|17||SoundMAGIC E10||100 dB||16 ohm||4|| Check|
|18||Sony MDR XB50AP||106 dB||40 ohm||1|| Check|
|19||Symphonized NRG 3.0||101 dB||16 ohm||6|| Check|
|20||Xiaomi MI Piston||100 dB||32 ohm||5|| Check|
|House of Marley Smile Jamaica|
|JBL Synchros E10 Earbuds|
|Koss The Plug|
|MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6|
|MEE audio M6 PRO Earbuds|
|Monoprice In-Ear Earphones|
|1MORE Piston Fit Earbuds|
|Sennheiser CX 300 II|
|Sennheiser CX 3.00|
|Sony MDR XB50AP|
|Symphonized NRG 3.0|
|Xiaomi MI Piston|
If you are looking for best cheap earbuds of 2019, it is better to look at the models of previous years, starting from this one. These are trully excellent headphones that offer you more than price can promise. If you are bass-addicted and tight in budget these stylish and comfy earbuds are a perfect choice for your ears.
- Bass driven sound providing all the details and nuances.
- Is compatible with MP3, iPads, iPhones, iPods, all portable gaming systems, even DVD and CD players;
- Heavy deep bass for Nokia, Samsung Galaxy,HTC, i-Gadgets, MP3 Players;<
- Rather pleasant isolating design – listen to your favorite music with no distractions;
ProsOverpowering, deep bassVery low priceConsMaybe: A bit heavier
- Made of metal;
- 3.5mm Jack (gold plated, 24k);
- Comes in brown, black, and gold.
This one is one of the best cheap earbuds 2019, hopefully.The “working horse” with outstanding build quality. Brainwavz S0 with its sleek design successfully reproduces the entire range of musical spectrum. The device is very durable and has the commonly fragile points prudently strengthened – it will serve you faithfully for a long time.
The in-line microphone alongside the remote control will make your musical experience all the more relaxed and enjoyable.
The incredibly lightweight design will make you forget about having these babes in your ear if fitted properly.Tip:On the whole – you are dealing with long-lasting budget earbuds with good bass and balanced highs and mids.
ProsHigh-quality assemblyComfortable designConsMaybe: not the best isolationNo detachable cable & Flat cable profile
- Drivers: Dynamic, 9 mm;
- Rated Impedance: 16 Ω;
- Frequency Range: 18 Hz-18 kHz;
- Sensivity: 100 dB at 1 mV;
- Rated Input Power: 10 mW;
- Plug: gold-plated 3,5 mm, connection with all Apple gadgets, MP3 Players, etc
- Cables: copper 1,2 m Y-Cord
And here is the runner-up to AKG as it falls behind a bit in the sound department. Delta is a budget in-ear pair that has both Android and iPhone remote options. But the sound doesn’t seem budget at all. Clear and detailed highs, well-delivered bass bumping with a lively beat, and the mids are surprisingly well-defined. We assume them appropriate for almost any kind of music. One of the best cheap earbuds with mic so on!
All you need comes in the package – the variety of different-sized ear tips makes the earbuds a perfect fit for most people.The package also includes a pair of famous Comply foam tips considered to be the best for noise isolation. You get a 3-button remote for Android and iOS – the choice of modes is almost confusing!Delta will not give you the depth and three-dimensional sense of space comparable with AKG . But they still are very good – since they have been released there has been progress demonstrating improvements that catch up with the customers’ desires.
Brainwavz Delta is not the lightest out of our list but prove to be rather comfy.
We would especially like to bring your attention to the microphone: the sound quality remains impeccable in any circumstances without a fail.
The build quality is better than the price makes you think it might be. The cord is strongly reinforced as to be durable and serve you a long time. There’s also an unexpected, but a pretty satisfactory option for this budget model – you can control the play/pause, volume, songs and make hands-free calls.
Awesome soundstage for this price range will pleasantly surprise even an audiophile – you won’t lose when it comes to quality thanks to the well-balanced and clean sound.
Emphasized highs and mids still let the bass sound clean but not so prominent. Nevertheless, the music flow will not be disrupted by the raspy low-quality bass.
ProsLow priceQuality materialsConsNo case included
- Emitters: dynamic, 8 mm;
- Impedance: 16 Ω;
- Frequency diapason: 20Hz – 20kHz;
- Sensitivity: 100 dB@1 mW;
- Max “in” power: 2 mW;
- Is compatible with: MP3, smartphones, iPods, iPhones, supports records compressed through Lossless;
- Cable: symmetrical, 1.3 m, oxygen-free copper;
Wanna feel closer to nature and try on a Bob Marley style? An eco-friendly wooden basis creates warm sound signature and relaxes your ears. The Smile Jamaica earbuds come with one-button remote control and are also equipped with a microphone.
Tip:The model is NOT compatible with Sony Ericsson ST15I and Sony Xperia.
- 8mm dynamics;
- Frequency of sound: 18-20000 Hz;
- 3.5mm jack;
- Wear-resistant cable;
- Cord cables come in blue, brown, black, multicolored;
- Has high quality bass sound;
- Beautiful and cheerful design;
JBL E10 fits any device – either smartphone or tablet – and you’ll always enjoy the clear full-spectrum sound and heavy bass.
The lightweight earbuds are comfartable due to their angled ear-tubes. The enduring build is combined with nice design, that has a selection of colors to pick from (white, purple, red, black and blue). For noise isolation you can use additional ear-tips for an optimal fit.
- Type: In-ear
- Wired type of connection with mini-jack, 3.5 mm
- No active noise reduction
- Two-sided cable
- Range of frequency/impendance: 10 – 22,000 Hz / 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity of headphones: 105 dB
- Maximum headphone “in”-power of 5 mW
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Microphone construction: Placed on a wire
Compact and lightweight design of IEHs offers you one of the best sound isolations with plenty of additional sets of cone or cylinder shaped tips and a gold-plated miniplug.
Amazing fitting due to flexable foam tips appears to be a great plus– just fit the foam tip to your ear shape before inserting it inside.
The build quality is pretty good for the model of such price range. It is a good choice for bassheads (but not for real audiophiles) with tight budget. Unless you the lack of playback, volume control and active isolation of outside noise makes you suffer– that requires spending some extra cash.
- 2.0 – Sound Scheme Format
- Main color of headphones: white
- Color of inserts and elements: black
- The set comes without mounting
- Type of acoustic design: closed
- Diameter of the membrane of radiators: 10.5 mm
- Min frequency: 10 Hz
ProsHigh-quality sound insulationDeep bassConsMaybe: the plug is not L shaped
- Max frequency: 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 112 dB
- Resistance: 16 Ohm
They feature outstanding sound quality and if you take Comply foam tips (unfortunately not included in the box), the noise isolation will increase several levels, as well as your musical pleasure.
Build quality is not like the tank but still remains decent. If you handle them carefully and avoid brutality they’ll serve a long time. One multi-function control button far managing both remote and mic is easy to get used to. Voice quality is not on top, but still is satisfactory.
The sound picture is well balanced with an emphasis on bass. These earbuds are very sensitive – you can easily use them to listen to high-quality recordings.Tip:To enjoy the details of sound just take an amplifier or good MP3 player, not the smartphones.
- Built-in dual microphone
- Color: a range of colors is available
- Wearing type: In-Ear
- Functions: HiFi, noise reduction
- connection: Wired
- Diameter: 6-10 mm
- Application: PC, smartphones, MP3 players
- Plug type: 3.5 mm, L-curved
Obsessed with sports? Keep your MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 in your pocket and you’ll never be bored – it is a true budget godsend that can withstand a lot during your workout. If their hooky appearance is not a problem for you, you might have just found a loyal friend for years to come.
The super enduring wires, protected with metal plating feature a pleasant bonus: the earbuds are water-resistant, so don’t be afraid to get a little sweaty. Get fit and energized for the day with MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 providing warm, smooth sound with plenty of details.
- Type of device: IER dynamic headphones
- Purpose: sports
- The range of frequencies: from 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity and resistance (impedance): 98 dB and 16 Ohm
- Earbuds features 10 mm membrane diameter
- Type of mounting – on the ear
- The set is connecting with L-shaped mini jack of 3.5 mm
These highly estimated IEHs provide one of the best sound signatures within similar-priced options and are designed to be snug fitted. The cables are detachable and this is a bonus for users. One of two cables in the bundle has a smartphone remote, the rest of the equipment includes 6 sets of ear tips, the case for keeping and carrying and an adapter.
- Types of Headphones: In-ear
- Connection: wired
- Volume control: Yes
- Acoustic design: Closed
- The set features 100 dB sensitivity
- The frequency range is between 20 and 20000 Hz
- Resistance: 16 Ohm
They sound better than Panasonic RP-HJE120 below and provide decent noise isolation if you put proper ear tips on.
At first glance you can find them a bit weird and you will need some time to get used to them. But put other ear plugs on (Comply foam plugs will work perfectly) and be ready to get music-happy.
Connect your earbuds with your portable device through 3.5 mm gold plated stereo plug and enjoy your favorite soundtrack!
- The in-ear set features wired type of connection
- Specs of wired interface: 3.5 mm mini Jack
- The color is black
- Sensitivity: 96 +/- 3 dB
- Active Noise Reduction: No
- Cable: Two-sided
- The range of frequency: 20Hz-20 kHz
It is difficult imagine that low-budget earbuds can sound so brilliant! And the richness of the color range only adds to the impression. Dual-layer audio drivers feature metal housing, equipped with microphone and have a button for remote control function. For such little money why not to have it all?
- Device type: in-ear headphones
- Mic: yes
- Sensitivity/Impedance: 100 dB/32 Ohm
- Type: dynamic
- Frequency: from 20 to 20000 Hz
- The weight: 13 grams
- Connection: mini jack 3.5 mm, straight-shaped
- Max power: 5 mW
It is easy to forget about them – they are so light and comfy, especially if you find proper tips for steady fixation.
Average noise isolation and rather poor build quality reminds ua about their low price range. But good bass and the pleasantly sounding mids create clean and well-balanced sound. Although the highs are not ideal, we believe this top earbud is deservedly included in our list of best budget sound providers.
- Device: in-ear headphones with plug-in connection
- Dynamic type
- Frequency: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Power: 200 mW (maximum)
- Sensitivity: 96 dB / mW
- The weight: 4 grams
- Impedance (resistance): 16 Ohm
They are not crazy cool with their simple design, but this budget option khows how to provide great sound value. The only outstanding thing about them is their sound quality with clean highs and mids, an actual miracle for this price range!
The cord serves dilligently, but the not-so-stoic endurance of earbuds calls for gentle treatment, maybe a bit more gentle than you usually would be.
- Model: in-ear dynamic earbuds with plug-in
- Frequency range: 12 – 23500 Hz
- Sensitivity 103 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- Max power 50 mW
- Design Mounting type without fastening
- Cable type symmetric
- Connectivity Headphone mini jack 3.5 mm
Perfectly designed metal body with great attention to details stands out immidiately and makes an impression as well as 3 years of warranty.
They are likely to be appreciated among minimalists for their universality because of good-balanced sound signature.
- Microphone: on cable
- Double-sided round cable, radius of 1.35 m
- Impedance and frequency range: 16 Ohm and 16 – 22000 Hz
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Made of: metal
- Weight: 15 g
With thumping bass of great power they come across as one of the best earbud option for bass-heads with tight budget.
You might suffer with lack of balance and detailed sound – the bass dominates. You’d better chose other earbuds for vocal and classics!
Earbuds are made out of plastic, so you won’t feel them in your ears. The real advantage is their build quality – these earbuds are very durable. The wires can withstand a lot and are easy to untangle. A pretty little pouch provides a bit of protection when taking them somewhere.
We believe the IEHs without control and mic are good enough for this money. But not perfect.
- Type: headphones with plug-in
- The set features sound scheme of 2.0 format
- Main color is black
- Silver and black colors of inserts and elements
- Mounting: without fastening
Tip:Don’t be upset with the lack of some useful options – you’re dealing with a good budget option featuring German quality. Otherwise, you can always skip to the higher-priced variant.
- Type of acoustic design: closed
- Diameter of the radiators’ membrane: 9.8 mm
- Reproducible frequency starts from: 19 Hz
- Max frequency is 21000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 113 dB
You will be surprised with a 2-year warranty for these earbuds – unexpected bonus for model of such price range.
Sleek design with outstanding audio quality come along with a little drawback: no remote control is available.
- Headphones with plug-in
- Type of device: dynamic
- Sensitivity: 118 dB
- Harmonics factor: 0.5%
- Impedance: 18 Ohm
- Weight: 12 grams
- Frequency range: 17 – 21000 Hz
- replaceable eartips – 4 sets
These earbuds are very popular, and you will love them if you are not bass-addicted.
They feature the best combination of design, build quality, comfort and pretty-balanced sound picture – basses are leveled properly allowing the clean, elegant sound to flow perfectly.
Easy to fit – just find the proper ear tips and they’ll become an extention of your ears.
Sound isolation is decent – you can still hear what is going on around you even when listening to music, so don’t worry, you’ll hear that car honk.
- Type: in-ear set
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- Frequency range 15 – 22000 Hz
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Speaker diameter: 10 mm
- Weight 11 g
- Completion of silicone attachments
They are comfortable and not bulky and can easily fit your ear. They provide better than average noise isolation if you chose fitting eartips.
Swell-built earbuds with mic, made of reliable materials, feature an in-line remote with a multifunction button. They come with a slider and flat Y-type cable in the kit.
- A type: headphones
- Sound Scheme Format: 2.0
- Type of acoustic design: closed
- Min reproducible frequency: 4 Hz
- Max reproducible frequency: 24000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 106 dB
- Resistance (impedance): 40 Ohm
- Microphone: yes
- Active Noise Canceling System: no
Wooden IEHs provide warm sound structure, and they come with six pairs of tips. Your ears would be pleased with the natural material and a rich pick of tips.
Unless sit on them, you will find that their endurance is quite impressive. The in-line microphone can also be used for voice control of device and talking on the phone.
These earbuds have awesome mid tones. Some bass-addicted can feel slightly restrained: wooden structure completes bass sound with a bit of warmth.
Good noise isolation is provided with silicone ear tips and a gold-plated jack.
- Type of headphones: dynamic
- Attachment: without attachment
- Microphone: Yes
- Acoustic type: closed
- Min. reproducible frequency: 18 Hz
- Max. reproducible frequency: 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 101 dB
This experienced company presents budget earbuds with sleek design and metal finish, unusual for such price range. They feature dual-driver audio setup with well-tuned sound signature and include a surprising three-button remote control.
A very comfy tangle-free cable and several ear tips with soft carrying case that accompany the earbuds in the package will add to the pleasure.
- Headphone type: in-ear
- Type of connection: Wired
- Wired interface: 1 x mini-jack (3.5 mm jack)
- Active Noise Reduction: No
- Colour: Black
- Cable: Two-sided
- Headphones frequency range: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Headphone impedance: 16 Ohm
Our Golden Top Two Earbuds for Less Money
The research we’ve done serves to help you find the much needed earbuds to accompany you on your life journey . Here are our recommendations concerning best earbuds for less money – the leaders in 3 categories. Check out the table below.
|1||AKG Y20U||115 dB||16 ohm||2|| Check|
|2||Panasonic RP-TCM125||97 dB||16 ohm||1|| Check|
They are a budget version of virtually everything you need. Just imagine – you get mellow smooth sound and comfortable firm fit for almost any ears, and a universal single-button to remote in addition.
In comparison to pair of Apple EarPods—the AKG Y20U sounds much richer.
We called them “universal soldiers” for different genres – even Beethoven sounded just fine not only rock, pop and jazz.
The low-profile fit provides the secure fitting – they curve slightly and hug your outer ear – you don’t need to adjust them when moving. You can choose between yellow, teal or gray.
- Type of headphones: in-ear (IERs)
- Mounting type: without fastening
- Microphone: yes
- Acoustic design: closed
- Membrane diameter: 8 mm
- Frequency range (Hz): 13-22500
- Sensitivity (dB): 115
- Impedance (Ohms): 16
Competing with other options of this price range, the RP-TCM125 ErgoFit produce more mellow and clean sound. They work well with every music genre – the sound is comparable to acoustic guitar.
- Type of device: in-ear headphones with mic, dynamic type
- IPhone Support
- The range of reproduced frequencies: 10 – 24000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB / mW
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- The maximum power: 200 mW
- Weight: 44g
- Membrane diameter: 9 mm
The best for your ears with no cords – Wireless Earbud Review 2018
Today we are about to drown in the wide choice of wireless sets from big market players like Jabra, Panasonic and Sony to no-name models, that still manage to find their way to the market. Totally the best cheap earbuds bluetooth connected!
Great variety increases the chances of an excellent bargain, but complicates the choice making process. After spending hours staring at your monitor reading reviews many of us get utterly confused and chose to quit the crusade. And here come we, your guiding star in the search of best wireless sets to satisfy all your needs.
5 Best Cheap Wireless Headphones – 2018
If you are looking for a pair of decent earbuds, and you’re short on budget, look no further. Our highly rated (and super affordable) wireless earbud picks will go easy on your finances – we tested them and assume they will provide you with the necessary level of freedom. Each set is evaluated based on design, simplicity of use, sound quality, controls and battery life. For your convenience in our bluetooth earbud review we ranked the options from best to worst, let’s see how they are stacked up.
|#||Model||Rating||Battery||Frequency Response||Our top||Check|
|1||SENSO Bluetooth Headphones||85 mAh||20 – 22kHz||2|| Check|
|2||Anker SoundBuds Slim+||125 mAh||20 – 25kHz||1|| Check|
|3||Smartomi Q5 Wireless||98 mAh||20 – 22kHz||3|| Check|
|4||Losei Bluetooth Wireless||70 mAh||19 – 22kHz||5|| Check|
|5||TWS Q17 Wireless||80 mAh||20 – 25kHz||4|| Check|
|SENSO Bluetooth Headphones|
|Frequency Response||20 – 22kHz|
|Anker SoundBuds Slim+|
|Frequency Response||20 – 25kHz|
|Smartomi Q5 Wireless|
|Frequency Response||20 – 22kHz|
|Losei Bluetooth Wireless|
|Frequency Response||19 – 22kHz|
|TWS Q17 Wireless|
|Frequency Response||20 – 25kHz|
They provide you with everything you could and couldn’t expect from a budget model. Earbuds are solid and have very simple design, but nevertheless considered to be one of the best bluetooth earbuds under 50. They are comfortable for almost every ear and not scanty on Hi-Fi sound. If you are bass-addicted – enjoy clear booming and treble bass!
- Frequency response: 20-22 kHz;
- Type: Bluetooth Headphones, In-Ear Headphones, Noise-Isolating Headphones
- Weight:0.01 pounds
- Product Dimensions:4.9 x 1.3 x 4.7 inches
- Battery living: 8 hours
Secure fit of lightweight SoundBuds is guaranteed by hooked design – they sit above the ear and provide more comfort for you. You can also choose a variety of sizes and shapes.
Finally, they provide rather solid bass – amazing for this type of budget models. As for downsides, battery lasts for about 7 hours – if you are running a marathon, you can find yourself without music support somewhere in the middle of it. So if you are searching for good wireless headphones, go ahead and try it, keeping in mind their undoubted advantages: the 18-month warranty and well-organized customer service.
- Listen For Longer: Up to 7 hours of playtime and fully charged in just 1.5 hours.
- Superior Sound: Qualcomm aptX️ audio brings your music alive for a heightened listening experience.
- Fits Like A Glove: Slim build, ergonomically designed for exceptional comfort.
- Water Resistant: Interior nano coating effectively protects against liquids.
Each earbud has a single controlling button to answer or reject calls, to activate the mute mode and power, to skip or pause a song.
The bundle includes additional ear tips and hooks, a charging USB-cable and a soft pouch – for storage.
- Genuine SmartOmi Q5 True Wireless Earbuds: feel free to enjoy crisp stereo music without the annoying wire when doing sport. The soft ear tips provide secure fit and avoid falling out during workout, fitness, exercise, running or gym. You may also share music without tangle wire.
- Light Weight and Better Voice Quality: unbelievable light-weight with no burden to ears, the 8mm built-in microphone realizes clearer calls for you and the other side.You can mute/unmute your microphone during a call by double pressing MFB of the left earbud once.
- Snap Pairing and Superior Connection Stability: the Bluetooth version 4.1 offers a hyper-stable connection within 10m/33 feet, compatible with all Bluetooth devices such as iPhone 7 / 7plus, 8 / 8s plus, X , S8, SE, Android cellphones, tablets or TV with bluetooth receiver.
Comfortable fitting and lightweight construction will make them your best friends during streaming your favorite series. They easily keep a solid connection with Apple devices and Smartphones for almost 3 hours before recharging.
The lack of volume control is obvious from the price, the lows run a bit flat and acoustic tracks reveal the shortcomings of the highs – they are really tough to make out. But to tell the truth, the overall sound quality is pretty good. We recommend!
- Built-in A2DP /AVRCP Audio Processing System Which Eliminate Noise and Echo. High Quality Chip for Stereo Sound and Bass Sound .Clear High & Low Volume . It’s Easy To Take and Make Calls ,Voice Dialing with Superior Microphone Quality. Ideal for Car Calling and Friends Chatting, or Working Use.
- Built in 40 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery , Enjoy about up to 3 Hours of Premium Quality Talk/Play Time (Full Charge approximately 1-2 hours), up to 40 hours standby time. 450mAh Capacity Charging Case Can Provide 3-4 Times Longer Charge by USB .
- Comfortable and Secure in-ear Earbuds ,Soft Material To Protect Ears, Make Your Phone Call and Music Time More Comfortable. Ear Hook Design Can Be Perfect for Sports, Jogging & Gym Exercise, Watching TV, or Sleep
TWS Q17 closes our top wireless earbuds 2018 roundup. We think, that this pair is one of the best cheap earbuds for running! Considering their price you will not remain indifferent to their low-end sound, noticeable midrange and highs and phone calls without echo. Though some users reported cases of disconnected communication.
- The kit includes the earbuds pouch
- split USB charger.
We hope reading the wireless earbud reviews we’ve put together for you will increase your chances to find “your one and only earbud”. We have done all the tricky stuff and the only job left for you is to chose, buy and enjoy the benefits of wireless headphones (especially during the boring office meetings).